Friday, June 20

in the middle of the sun

i fell in love in the middle of the sun
i said goodbye to that icy heart of mine
dove into the endless sea of fire

consume me, burn my heart away
don't speak, just light the fire
begin another love, another life

i fell in love in the middle of the Son
i threw away that hardened heart of mine
dove into his outstretched arms of fire

consume me, burn me all away
don't speak, take all of me
till im all consumed, love me

i fell in love in the middle of eternal god
he destroyed that bitter heart of mine
burned it away with his endless sea of love

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes amen. He destroys the hardened heart, but is not just on a demolition squad, He replaces it with a loving heart had only by people who love and trust and follow Him. Oh to love like this! and yet if we ask, He will help us to be able to have a love like this! Just to ask...no need to earn merit and buy it, just ask and He will help! Oh the beauty of God's love and grace!