Sunday, June 8

thanks for coming, shut the door, i dont wanna see you anymore...

oh little child, this is the last
and then i go, to cry alone
all these laughing years past
now i've gone and dropped the phone

dont tell me i hate you
cause you know its not true
all you'll know is my eyes are blue
and i think we both knew

when i see you again,
you know i'll tell you 'hi'
but that's it, i'm sorry again
cause it only means bye

but dont tell me i hate you
cause you know its not true
its all confused, clouded too
and i think we both knew...

lucky you and lucky me
you'll thank me in a year or two
i dont know why, but you cant see
id help you up, find something new

please dont tell me that i hate you
cause you know its not at all true
all you'll remember is my eyes are blue
and i think we both already knew...

------{{@

3 comments:

Isaac Boyer said...

so sad...

Joe said...

sorta an end-it-all kinda thing
slightly confusing tho

Unknown said...

Not confusing at all to me. Makes perfect sense. It is sad tho...